Terms & Conditions
The Use of the Site
Purchase products in the website
Return of products policy
Choice of Law
- The Site is located at https://www.Shospeople .com/ and is owned and operated a.a. ibn Gbirol Ltd.
- The Site acts as a promotional site and a virtual sales platform for fasion products.
- The management of the Site undertakes great precautions and measures to provide its users with reliable and accurate content. However, the availability of products depends on additional factors and there may therefore occur incidents where some of the products will not be available for purchase. In addition, it is user’s obligation to check the characteristics of the products he wishes to purchase prior to such purchase, and to only make such purchase once user is convinced that the purchased product is suitable for his purposes. However, subject to applicable law, Shospeopledoes not warrant that the information, descriptions and images of such products are accurate, complete, reliable, up- to-date, or do not hold any errors.
The Use of the Site
- The use of the Site is for personal use only. Any commercial use or any other use of the Site is strictly forbidden.
- The user of the Site does not acquire any rights to the Site’s content or any other intellectual property right and/or any inherent rights except for the right to privately use the website, as set forth in these terms and conditions.
- To remove any doubt, Shospeople prohibits the use of any malicious computer application or any other tool, including crawlers, robots and the like, in order to search, scan, copy or automatically retrieve content from the Site. The creation of any database or similar collection of information containing any contents of the Site is prohibited. Without derogating from the foregoing, users are prohibited from using any applications/systems that are aimed to harvest e-mail addresses from the Site or to collect information with respect to any other person. Hacking this Site constitutes a criminal offense. The foregoing prohibition does not relate to search engines which directly link to the Site.
- By using this site you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about your identity.
- In any case of a concern or suspicion that any person or an entity is misusing your personal information or impersonating another person, you must immediately inform Shospeople.
- Shospeople does not warrant that the use of the website will be totally secured, accurate, complete, uninterrupted, fault-free or free from viruses, worms, other malware or other limitations to its functioning.
- The user undertakes to inform Shospeople of any offensive, misleading, or inappropriate advertising he may encounter while using the Site.
- The products offered for sale in the Site are original unused products.
- User shall have no claim and / or demand against Shospeople regarding the implementation of such changes and / or errors and/or faults deriving from such changes.
- Shospeople shall make its utmost effort to have the website available at all times except for Saturday and Jewish holidays. However, due to unexpected errors and faults, we cannot commit to continuous availability without any fault. Shospeople shall endeavor to restore the operation of the website as soon as possible. Shospeople shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused by malfunction of the website and the user shall not gain any compensation deriving hereto.
Purchase products in the website
- The presentation of various products in the pages of Shospeople does not constitute an “offer” for the avoidance of doubt; the purchase process by the user shall be regarded as “acceptance”. Shospeople welcomes the user to make proposals for the purchase of products offered for sale in the website. Shospeople reserves the right to refuse service at its sole discretion and shall not be liable for any cancellation of orders.
- Shospeople provides e-commerce sales of products. In order to complete the acquisition process in Shospeople, the customer is required to provide complete personal information including the user’s full name, e-mail address, mailing address, shipping address, telephone and other relevant contact information.
- The process of ordering a product shall be processed by clicking on the “Add to Cart” button and completed by clicking on the “Shopping Cart” button. The client should update the quantity of products, fill in the required information in the purchase form and click on the “Secure Purchase” button. The method of payment for the products is by credit cards.
- The purchase order shall be completed subject to the availability of the products in stock and the confirmation of the credit card provider. Following the verification of the customers’ information and the confirmation from the credit card company, Shospeople shall process the transaction. Subsequently, Shospeople shall issue a confirmation note by e-mail. The confirmation note shall include the purchase No., the number of products and their prices.
- All images presented on the site are for illustrative purposes only. In case of inconsistencies in the description of the products, Shospeople may, at its own discretion, cancel the purchase and refunds the client.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the details provided on the order form including correct address information and the quantity of products. Shospeople shall not be liable in cases whereby the purchase was not handled property including cases whereby the shipping information was not filled in property.
- Following the verification of the purchase process and the authorization of the credit card, the products will be sent via courier in accordance with the following terms and the list of destinations, based on the contact information provided by the user at the time of the purchase.
- Handling the shipment will be processed within 7 business days following the receipt of payment and the confirmation of the credit card provider. International shipping shall be processed within 14 business days.
- It is clarified that in cases whereby the customer will not collect the mail from the post office, Shospeople shall charge the customer for the amount of additional shipping plus handling fee.
- Shospeople shall not be liable to the delivery time of the products purchased the site including for any delay in delivery. The times for the delivery of the products are subjected to the availability of the products in stock. Shospeople shall not be liable and shall not be responsible for delays in cases whereby all details requested on the order form have not been entered correctly and/or for cases whereby third party suppliers did not have specific products in stock and/or for cases of force majeure and/or for strikes in the Israeli Postal service and/or any fault related hereto.
- The customer shall receive an e-mail confirmation of the purchase following the confirmation of the credit card provider. The e-mail shall include the particulars of the products dispatched and receipt.
- Orders done on Friday or Thursday afternoon, the delivery will be sent on the following Sunday.
Return of products policy
- Cancellation of transactions is subjected to Consumer Protection Act 1981 and the Consumer Protection Regulations and relevant legal provisions governing consumer protection in Israel.
- If the customer wishes to cancel the purchase, he is welcome to do so by approaching Shospeople by sending an [email protected] or by filling out a form in the “contact us” form in the website. Shospeople will process only written communication.
- In case the customer wishes to cancel the transaction at its own will and not due to product defects, the cancellation fee for such cancellation is NIS 100 or 5% of the value of the transaction, whichever is the lower. The return will be made without prejudice and will be subjected to the return of a new intact product that was not used by the customer.
- It is clarified that the management of this site will not provide cancellation of a transaction and shall not be liable for any damages or liability in the event of products that were exposed to water and / or moisture and / or sunlight and / or heat and / or harsh environmental conditions by the user.
- In cases for request for cancellation in cases of defects should be reported within 14 business days from receipt of the products to Shospeople. Shospeople will do its utmost to replace the defected product. Otherwise, Shospeople shall provide full refund following the receipt of the defect product. It is clarified that the delivery fees of the defect product will be borne by the customer.
- It is clarified that the user’s right to cancel the transaction does not apply to (the return policy is subjected to the Consumer protection act as indicated in section 41 above).
- Cancellation by Shospeople – it is clarified that Shospeople is authorized to cancel and deny transactions including, but not limited to, the following cases: in case of errors or omissions including human error, product details, features, pricing etc; in case the products in questions are not in stock.
- Notice of cancellation of a transaction will be sent by Shospeople to the e-mail address of the user.
- Shospeople owns all intellectual property rights, as well as for the content appearing on the website, including website design, the layout and presentation of the information, images, graphic files,music, video clips, audio clips applications, computer code, text, and / or any other material belonging to this site or to a third party allowed this site to be used.
- The use of this website does not grant the user any ownership to the intellectual property of this site. Any infringement of intellectual property, as specified above, shall be grounds for shutting down the user account without notice. The user shall bear all the expenses incurred in the management of this site and/or any third party without derogating from any other right.
- It is forbidden to partially copy or fully, publicly display, distribute, publicly perform, transmit to the public, modify, adapt, or make derivative works from, sell or lease any of the content above, by any means, without the written prior consent from Shospeople. The users are prohibited to use the above content and trademarks appearing on the Site and / or logo of this website without the express prior written authorization from Shospeople.
- Prejudicial copyright and/or intellectual property, as specified above, shall be grounds for closing the user’s account without prior notice, and the user will bear all the expenses incurred in the management of this site and/or any third party and that – without derogating from any other relief that comes to the management site This is according to the agreement and in accordance with the law.
- Shospeople may collect and gather all the information collected through the usage of the website.
- In addition, Shospeople may use routine data collection of the activity of the users, in order to provide a customized, enjoyable and efficient user experience. The customization will allow Shospeople to serve the users with specific interesting content and will provide the user with an easy access to this content.
- By using the website, you authorize Shospeople to use the undentified data of you and your use of the website and to transfer it to third parties with the restriction of divulging personal information.
- All information collected by Shospeople will be maintained by this site needs listed above will not be disclosed to any third parties.
- Shospeople uses “cookies” in order to serve the user with a customized content. Cookies are text files which originate from the website and stored in the system. The “cookies” allow Shospeople to obtain useful information about your user experience of the website including the number of visits of the website, locations visited and the amount of time spent at each location. Based on the information collected by the cookies, Shospeople may store and analyze statistical information which will enable us to provide a better service to our users.
- Notwithstanding the above, it is hereby agreed that Shospeople may assign its obligations (if there is, or will be) and to convert its rights at any time according to these terms and conditions, to a third party, in accordance with its sole discretion, in any way it deems appropriate. In this case will be transferred to the management of user information held by this third party site, receive the rights to the site.
- By signing up and by using the website, you agree to include your contact information in the database of Shospeople. You also authorize us to send you periodical updates on our products including special sales and other promotional content via e-mail or any other means.
- By using this site, you hereby consent to delivery of publications, including marketing content, including via direct mail, according to the Israeli communications law. Marketing content may be sent in a variety of ways, including via e-mail, mobile phone text messages (SMS), fax, direct mail, automated telephone dialing etc.
- If you wish to unsubscribe, you are welcome to send us an e-mail and we will make sure your information will be deleted.
- Shospeople shall not be liable for any updates received within this time and you will be restricted from raising any argument/demand or lawsuit against Shospeople or any other third party related to any marketing content delivery in the said time.
- The user undertakes to indemnify Shospeople for any damage, loss of profits or expenses incurred due to the breach of these terms and conditions including legal costs. The indemnification shall not derogate from any remedy that the management of this site, its owners or their representatives.
- By using the website, the user hereby undertakes to be bound to indemnify Shospeople whether it is a party in litigation or not.
- Without limiting the foregoing, User shall pay the amount of the damage arising from responsibility, as stated above, immediately upon first demand of the management of this site. Demand for payment shall serve as definitive proof for the user’s obligation to indemnify Shospeople.
- The user shall be precluded from raising any contention and /or demand against Shospeople regarding the liability of the user for any damage.
Choice of Law